October 16, 2019
The Downtown Palatine Business Association (DPBA) warmly invites area residents to join the fun at the annual Holidays on the Town event on the Friday before Thanksgiving (November 22nd) from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. in historic downtown Palatine!
Guests can sip, shop and nibble as they peruse more than 20 DPBA member businesses who will open their doors on this festive Friday night! Attractions will include glimpses at new products and services, interactive demonstrations, sales and special offers, raffles, giveaways and more! Wine tastings will take place at select locations, and scrumptious appetizers and other holiday treats will be offered for guests to enjoy.
Look out for Santa Claus himself, who will be circling the downtown area to find out who’s been naughty or nice! And don’t forget to catch a ride on the DPBA Holiday Trolley as it whisks guests around the downtown to visit the quaint shops and storefronts!
“We are looking forward to another exciting Holidays on the Town event to ring in the holiday season this year,” said Mica Mahler, DPBA president and co-owner of DPBA member business, Cook, Cork & Fork. “This event continues to grow in popularity each year—all of the DPBA members love to see everyone come together to enjoy a great night in our downtown.”
Guests gain entrance into the event and ride the DPBA Holiday Trolley by purchasing a Passport for $5 on the night of the event at any of the participating locations. Passports will also be available for purchase at DPBA member businesses starting November 11th. During the event, guests should get their Passports stamped at each location they visit and will be entered to win raffles and other prizes.
Event sponsors include Sharron Kelley @properties, Palatine Bank & Trust, Vicarious Multimedia, Salt Creek Park District, Salon Lorrene, Brush Salon and Cook, Cork & Fork. Sponsorships opportunities are available through October 30th and offer a wide range of promotional benefits for businesses and organizations. Please visit downtownpalatine.org/holidays-on-the-town-sponsors-2/ for more information!
Please see the participating business below – and see you all at Holidays on the Town!
- American Legion Post 690: 122 W. Palatine Road
- Anne’s Unique Boutique: 16 S. Bothwell Street
- Arete Salon and Spa: 9 N. Bothwell Street
- Cook, Cork & Fork: 34 W. Palatine Road
- Durty Nellie’s, 180 N. Smith Street
- eyebrWOW LLC: 21 N. Brockway Street, Ste 204
- Brush Salon: 109 W. Slade Street #100
- CC Additudes: 6 N. Bothwell Street
- Evolve Chiropractic: 17 W. Wilson Street
- Foxglove Cottage: 19 N. Brockway
- Harrington Manor: 16 B South Bothwell Street
- Harrington Manor II: 25 W. Palatine Road
- JL’s Pizza & Sports Bar: 19 N. Bothwell Street
- Just Peachy Photography: 117 W. Slade Street #2
- Monson Jewelers: 25 N. Brockway Street
- Palatine Bank & Trust: 110 W. Palatine Road
- Pan American Bank & Trust: 190 N. Smith Street
- The Dance Loft: 117 W. Slade Street #200
- Sweet C’s Bakery: 10 N. Bothwell Street
- Tap House Grill: 56 W. Wilson Street
- The Music Room: 26 N. Brockway Street