The Downtown Palatine Business Association (DPBA) will again host its annual Sidewalk Sales on Thursday, June 4 through Saturday, June 6 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Take advantage of special sales and close-outs as the DPBA retailers make way for new inventory. Visit any (or all!) of the businesses listed below, and when you make a purchase, Tap House Grill will give you a discount coupon (limit one per customer per business – coupon will be distributed at store where purchase is made).
Participating DPBA members will include:
- Chandelier Boutique-17 W. Wilson Street – 10% off entire store with refreshments and snacks.
- Salon MMM-49 N. Bothwell Street – Goodie Bags to all adults, Salon Pens, Hair Braiding, Color Hair Extensions and a discount on products.
- Foxglove Cottage-19 N. Brockway Street – Everything outside of the store will be 75 percent off. (no sale items inside)
- The Music Room-26 N. Brockway Street – Sales on sheet music and learn about exciting upcoming classes and workshops.
- Anne’s Unique Boutique-16 S. Bothwell Street #D – 20-50% off selected items throughout the store.
- Harrington Manor-16 S. Bothwell Street #B – 60% or more off outside items.
- Cook, Cork and Fork-34 W. Palatine Road – 20% off selected items.
- Arete Salon and Spa-9 N. Bothwell Street – 10% off all hair products (excluding tools and head bands), deep conditioning treatment with any service over $45, Thrmasoft treatment with a mani/pedi combo, book any facial and receive a free eyebrow waxing and lactic peel.
To learn more about the Downtown Palatine Business Association and all of its members, visit their website at http://downtownpalatine.org/